Aah, the excitement of young love. If you spend a lot of time watching romantic anime or reading shojo manga, you’re quite familiar with the concept of two young people falling madly in love, dating, and (assuming the series runs long enough), getting married. Where Ranma 1/2 differs from this stereotype, though, is that the two parties to the relationship happen to hate each other. Since their parents had already decided that the two are to be betrothed, does that really mean that they have no say in the matter?
Don't Miss a Post!
- How Much Money Does a Manga Artist Make?
- Is Grave of the Fireflies Based on a True Story?
- When Did Beach Episodes Become an Anime Tradition?
- Why Does Naruto Run With His Arms Out?
- What's So Special About the Number Zero?
- Why Are There So Few Explosions in Detective Conan?
- How Much Do Anime Episodes Cost to Produce?
- Is Ranma and Akane's Engagement Legally Binding?
Looking For Something?