As far back as I can remember, one of the things that anime has always been highly praised for is the high production values in its animation and the amazing quality of the voice actors and actresses who bring the characters to life. Though the trends have been (slowly) changing in the west — particularly in production values and the increase in status of voice acting as a profession — Japanese anime still stands out for being an art form in and of itself. That raises the question, then, of just how much it actually costs to produce an anime. Let’s take a look!
Don't Miss a Post!
- Is Grave of the Fireflies Based on a True Story?
- How Much Money Does a Manga Artist Make?
- What's So Special About the Number Zero?
- Why Are There So Few Explosions in Detective Conan?
- How Much Do Anime Episodes Cost to Produce?
- How Deep Is the Car Connection in Magic Knight Rayearth?
- Is Conan a Bigger Criminal Than the People He Catches?
- When Did Beach Episodes Become an Anime Tradition?
Looking For Something?