As far back as I can remember, one of the things that anime has always been highly praised for is the high production values in its animation and the amazing quality of the voice actors and actresses who bring the characters to life. Though the trends have been (slowly) changing in the west — particularly in production values and the increase in status of voice acting as a profession — Japanese anime still stands out for being an art form in and of itself. That raises the question, then, of just how much it actually costs to produce an anime. Let’s take a look!
Don't Miss a Post!
- How Much Money Does a Manga Artist Make?
- Is Grave of the Fireflies Based on a True Story?
- How Deep Is the Car Connection in Magic Knight Rayearth?
- What's So Special About the Number Zero?
- Why Are There So Few Explosions in Detective Conan?
- Why Does Naruto Run With His Arms Out?
- Is Conan a Bigger Criminal Than the People He Catches?
- How Much Do Anime Episodes Cost to Produce?
Looking For Something?