One of the more difficult questions to answer about any industry is anything regarding income. The short (and probably more accurate) answer is almost always “it depends,” but that isn’t really helpful to anyone. Making the issue all the more complex is the problem of mean vs. median income. A very small number of very successful people making a lot of money can easily make the average income look to be much higher than what the majority of people actually earn. That said, there are still some basic things that could be said about how much money a manga artist can generally be expected to make, and it’s definitely worth taking a look into!
Don't Miss a Post!
- How Much Money Does a Manga Artist Make?
- Is Grave of the Fireflies Based on a True Story?
- How Much Do Anime Episodes Cost to Produce?
- Is Ranma and Akane's Engagement Legally Binding?
- When Did Beach Episodes Become an Anime Tradition?
- Why Are There So Few Explosions in Detective Conan?
- What's So Special About the Number Zero?
- Is Conan a Bigger Criminal Than the People He Catches?
Looking For Something?