Whether you’re an anime or manga fan in Japan, Europe, America, or anywhere else around the globe, odds are that you’re intimately familiar with cosplay, and may have even done it yourself. While cosplay isn’t limited to — or even unique to — Japan, it is without a doubt well-known for the high quality of the costumes and incredible attention to detail by the cosplayers who bring our favorite characters to life. Today, I’d like to talk about the experiences of one such cosplayer.
Don't Miss a Post!
- How Much Money Does a Manga Artist Make?
- Is Grave of the Fireflies Based on a True Story?
- Why Does Naruto Run With His Arms Out?
- What's So Special About the Number Zero?
- When Did Beach Episodes Become an Anime Tradition?
- Is Conan a Bigger Criminal Than the People He Catches?
- What's It Like to Be an Anime Cosplayer?
- How Much Do Anime Episodes Cost to Produce?
Looking For Something?