In a word? The connection between automobiles and the characters, locations, and even magic spells in CLAMP’s Magic Knight Rayearth (MKR) series is “thorough.” In a phrase? There’s basically nothing in MKR which is doesn’t in some way connect back to car brands or the companies which manufacture them, either Japanese or foreign. Though the purpose of this blog is to investigate the mysteries of the characters and world of Sailor Moon, this is a topic that’s interested me for awhile and I figured it’d be worth taking a quick dive down this rabbit hole. If you’re interested, please do read on!
Don't Miss a Post!
- How Much Money Does a Manga Artist Make?
- Is Grave of the Fireflies Based on a True Story?
- How Much Do Anime Episodes Cost to Produce?
- Is Ranma and Akane's Engagement Legally Binding?
- When Did Beach Episodes Become an Anime Tradition?
- Why Are There So Few Explosions in Detective Conan?
- What's So Special About the Number Zero?
- Is Conan a Bigger Criminal Than the People He Catches?
Looking For Something?