Whether you’re an anime or manga fan in Japan, Europe, America, or anywhere else around the globe, odds are that you’re intimately familiar with cosplay, and may have even done it yourself. While cosplay isn’t limited to — or even unique to — Japan, it is without a doubt well-known for the high quality of the costumes and incredible attention to detail by the cosplayers who bring our favorite characters to life. Today, I’d like to talk about the experiences of one such cosplayer.
Don't Miss a Post!
- Is Grave of the Fireflies Based on a True Story?
- How Much Money Does a Manga Artist Make?
- Why Are There So Few Explosions in Detective Conan?
- What's So Special About the Number Zero?
- How Much Do Anime Episodes Cost to Produce?
- When Did Beach Episodes Become an Anime Tradition?
- Is Conan a Bigger Criminal Than the People He Catches?
- Is Ranma and Akane's Engagement Legally Binding?
Looking For Something?