In an anime and manga series as well known for violence and murder as Detective Conan is, it’s more than a little bizarre that explosions actually appear relatively rarely in the anime. The movies, on the other hand, are generally a non-stop jamboree of explosions, bombings, and crashes. When you consider the large volume of cases this boy detective has been involved in, this is more than a little strange. So why doesn’t Conan deal with more explosions? Is it just that the killers prefer a more “hands on” approach?
Don't Miss a Post!
- How Much Money Does a Manga Artist Make?
- Is Grave of the Fireflies Based on a True Story?
- When Did Beach Episodes Become an Anime Tradition?
- What's So Special About the Number Zero?
- Why Are There So Few Explosions in Detective Conan?
- Why Does Naruto Run With His Arms Out?
- Is Ranma and Akane's Engagement Legally Binding?
- How Much Do Anime Episodes Cost to Produce?
Looking For Something?