Whether in the form of Shinichi Kudo or Conan Edogawa (for simplicity, we’ll go with Conan), the titular character of Detective Conan is known for doggedly pursuing the truth – There is Only One Truth! – and fighting to bring to justice the criminals that seem to inhabit every corner of their fictional world. In spite of the rather questionable competence of the other characters and even the police themselves, through the use of his top-rate detective skills he seems to always bring the villains to justice. But when you stop and think about it, Conan himself breaks an obscene amount of laws in his pursuit of this justice. Do the ends really justify the means?
Don't Miss a Post!
- Is Grave of the Fireflies Based on a True Story?
- How Much Money Does a Manga Artist Make?
- Why Are There So Few Explosions in Detective Conan?
- Is Ranma and Akane's Engagement Legally Binding?
- What's So Special About the Number Zero?
- How Deep Is the Car Connection in Magic Knight Rayearth?
- How Much Do Anime Episodes Cost to Produce?
- Why Does Naruto Run With His Arms Out?
Looking For Something?